If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal use only and it’s subject to change without notice.
2. Information found in this website may be used for personal or public purpose in order to promote the region, provided that such information is not modified and that the source is credited.
3. CITMAD does not provide any warranty as to the accuracy and timeliness of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law. Users may report any inaccuracy or error by e-mail to email@example.com.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to CITMAD. These contents, namely but not limited to, trademarks, design, text, graphics, audio and video are CITMAD’s sole property except when otherwise stated. User may not display, copy, distribute, modify, convey and/or by any means use in any other way the contents property of CITMAD for commercial purposes without prior written consent of CITMAD.
6. To the best knowledge of CITMAD, the contents of this site do not infringe any intellectual property rights or similar. Users may report the unauthorized use of protected content by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Unauthorised use of this website and/or its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. CITMAD does not hold any responsibility for the content of the linked websites. User shall access these websites at his own risk.
9. CITMAD declines any responsibility for any offensive content which may be uploaded by users. CITMAD may at any time and without notice remove any content deemed to be offensive, inappropriate or not related to the purposes of the website.
10. CITMAD declines any responsibility for content uploaded by users in breach of any third party personal or intellectual property rights. CITMAD may at any time and without notice remove such content. Users may report the use of this kind of content by e-mail to email@example.com.
12. All the personal data to which CITMAD may have access to by means of the use of the website shall remain strictly private and confidential and shall not be made available to any third parties. Furthermore CITMAD adopts all the appropriate measures in order to protect, avoid loss, misuse and modification of the personal data. The website complies with the requirements of the Portuguese Personal Data Protection Law (Law 67/98, 26th October).
13. CITMAD reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.
14. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal.